(a) To pay the loan balance on or before the due date. This means that a loan MUST be paid back by the due date.
(b) To allow use of your personal data to determine loan offers. This means you consent to Kava considering and analyzing your personal data in order to determine your loan offers. Your personal data comes from many sources, including your phone, bill payments, the credit bureaus, and other sources.
(c) To be subject to fees and penalties for late payment. This means you consent to pay additional fees and interest if your loan payment is late.
- Kenyan ID/Passport number
- Parents ID/Passport number if under 18
- Physical address
- An active email address
- Postal address
- FloatKava – For Pesatransact Agents who wish to borrow for float
- StaffKava – Salary advances for staff of businesses registered with Kava
- MyKava – General loan available to those who have used other Kava/Zeepo services for at least once
- FutureKavaLoans – These will include EducationKava, MotorKava, etc…
- Login to the Kava App
- Select the account you want to make a deposit into
- Enter the amount you want to save
- Enter you MPESA PIN
- Your savings account will be credited immediately
- Click on the claims button on our website and follow the simple step by step instructions, or
- Call our Call Centre on 0709 880 000